In 2016, the National Federation of Independent Business ranked workers’ compensation as one of the most critical problems facing small businesses.
- 1 Farm product raw materials wholesalers report 5.8 percent decrease in year-over-year September inventories
- 2 Missouri's non-farm payroll employees increase by 0.3% since July
- 3 Farm product raw materials wholesalers report $17.1 billion in September sales
- 4 32 retail trade businesses in 63703 have between 10 and 19 employees in 2016
- 5 11 wholesale trade businesses in 63703 have between five and nine employees in 2016
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Missouri Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.