About 69.8 percent of the 368 degrees and certificates handed out by the Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences in 2016-17 were to students in Health Professions and Related Programs programs, making them the most popular programs that year,
- 1 FENTON AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Two Organizations With Differing Approaches For Regional Improvement, Growth To Present at Summit
- 2 CRESTWOOD - SUNSET HILLS AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Ribbon Cutting - Stieren Family Playground & Nature Trail on Oct. 21
- 3 Which U.S. schools receive the most federal student aid?
- 4 Central College of Cosmetology enrolls 73 undergrads
- 5 100 percent of applicants to DeVry University-Missouri were admitted for fall 2017
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Missouri Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.