About 81.2 percent of the 122 degrees and certificates handed out by the Brown Mackie College-St Louis in 2016-17 were to students in Health Professions and Related Programs programs, making them the most popular programs that year, according to the lat
- 1 Missouri percent of borrowers at 2-year colleges in 18 default on student loans
- 2 CAPE GIRARDEAU AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Quality of Life in Cape Girardeau
- 3 MARKSNELSON: Steps You Need to Take to Prepare for 2018 Year-End
- 4 GREATER NORTH COUNTY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Congratulations McDonald’s!
- 5 These 2-year schools have the top 'on time' graduation rates in the U.S.
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Missouri Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.